Monday, July 27, 2009

Finally

Facebook release my account today and I can start writing on comments and friends walls. What a relief haha. Updates on http://lovelyaustere.blogspot.com half way to completion, hopefully the owner Rina whom I met at Old Town Kopitiam in Damansara Utama(their Wi-Fi sucks hard and a million thumbs down) is happy with it, did 3 columns(previously 2), change her background outer wrapper which I custom by using only 'Paint'. Unbelievably her original template did not have any background HTML language

#body-wrapper {
background-image:url('#');
background-attachment:fixed;
}

and if any of you are wondering, that is to command HTML pages of what background image should appear, pictures can be browsed anywhere in the web, my advise would be http://photobucket.com where you can edit, crop, rotate all your album pictures. I've also customised some scroll down Tabs to input all her products. Thank you to SigMirror for saving my files to make the drop down Tabs work as crafted.

Amazingly while discussing with Rina on how to re-arrange her blog, I found out that this BlogShop business can be a real income if you really put yourself into it and pour your time. She does this part-time but I shockingly discovered BlogShop business she's currently running is paying her just about the same as her permenant job.

Well thats about it for today I guess, it's late, I gotta sleep to freshen up before I start a big web-site project tomorrow, meeting them for lunch and hope they'll just say yes to all my ideas, especially payment part haha. Chowww kitt *ermm haven't spoken to Alina this couple of days.

2 comments:

  1. Try to push for some cartoon graphics on their site for me bu ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. cartoons for u ? *lol Zik u're getting weird now.. so when can i shave yr head ? wahahahahaha !

    ReplyDelete