Saturday, August 1, 2009

We Are the Polite Ones

A new month, welcome to August.

Just as I was about to write, thinking of what should I rumble, along came an elderly lady in her early 50's but very presentable started to chat up with me. All she wanted to know was where can she get a set of 'Ink Printers' and I directed her verbally up to the first floor where there is a Mac Apple sole distributor. Originally from New York, we started chatting about almost everything up to her daughter being arrested at Zouk KL. As we musically dance with words for about 20 minutes or so, she got a phone call and had to rush off to somewhere.

She's been here in Malaysia for 36 years and she prefers it here by saying 'I just love the politeness of every Malaysian'. Wah, did you read what did I just type haha. As she gets up sipping her last drop of Starbucks coffee, she greets me by saying 'nice to meet you and what is your name?' I answered 'Ezra', she smiled and said that is a very Jewish name *lol. I smiled and she walks off while I continue writing.

Few days back I got a decent contract from a guy who just started establishing his company 'Travel and Tours' and plans ahead by having a website. This is where I expertly come in. Sitting here in Starbucks not only opens up my mind but it clears it from other thoughtful eagerness that do matter the most but I just have to put it aside for just a bitty whinny tiny time so that I could get some dough and make a living. Will update on this once it's fully operating by itself cruising around for the staged world to see. Tomorrow will be meeting Rina about her blog.

That's it from me today, it's Saturday, will just be hanging out by myself driving-in McDonald's on the way to KLIA and chump chump by the road side, it's kinda hobby of mine, love to see planes go up and down haha. Everytime I do this, which I occasionally do, it'll just remind me more of 'Rain' for whom I've never been able to erase. Chow peeps..

No comments:

Post a Comment