Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Unforgettable heart..

It's been months since I've even updated anything here, had lots of request from friends and followers asking me to write.. Well, here I am. The truth is I've been busy with work and I'm not ashamed to admit I force myself to be busy, to keep myself from thinking about things that reluctantly deploys my everyday life towards becoming someone success and more meaningful. Life have been tough, life have moved on, but the memory of the one unforgettable heart remains deeply.

The truth is out there, the truth remains intact no matter what we need it to be. We are responsible for all our on doings and perception towards what this world has to offer. I've tried so hard, the one unforgettable heart remains not just deeply but irreplaceable. I've tried ways more then any of you can think of but none worked, if it did worked maybe by a day to help clear my emotions but none worked to remain as the one unforgettable heart that I've loved, cherish and missed.

The truth is I miss my unforgettable heart which pours 'Rain' and light the hell out of my dark life. The truth is I miss my Rain~

No comments:

Post a Comment