Thursday, July 23, 2009

Account Block


What the heck, today I got blocked from Facebook, main reason was I used too much of a certain featured programme and it blocked me today.
This is what happens when I try to post something on someones wall(picture above), arrrghhh!

Funny ain't it, guess no one knew about this, I found out the hard way and it sucks. Arrghh I can't reply to comments and can't post anything on anyone's wall but I can message them through their Inbox, Arrgghh I don't message anyone using Inbox and I don't need that feature Inbox thingy *lol. I still can put up a new status message, play games, tick on 'I Like', chat and errrr what else is there in Facebook? Haha that's about it I guess but we're addicted to it *lol.

Last week, a friend of mine which I knew from Facebook and we've met several times(the best feature ever on Facebook, we get to make new friends), told me that her Facebook account was deleted because of too many usage like how I did but my account is still here surviving *oh thank God lol. Her account just vanished, and she can't register under the same email account for Facebook. Wow..

Solution? None! Just login and Facebook dudes and go to hell with it's so called block rubbish. Guess some of you might be wondering or even giggling there because yesterday I Tagged 50 'Facebook Addicts', today I'm obviously 'The Addict' *lol because I was blocked for using certain featured programme constantly for long hours haha. Ok, I am addicted but not that kind, I'm just saying and don't get jumpy haha.

Facebook, I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment