Friday, July 24, 2009

Confused

What is it that I want to write today? Ermm, nothing much happen today just that I got this one kinda weird e-mail, sounded funny, suspicious as it shows clearly who that particular person is. Doesn't matter, not going to talk about that one, just that it disturbs my mine mentally. If you're reading this, yeah you know who you are and what you're suppose to do. You're suppose to call me and said it out loud 'I'm sorry' ..my response would be with a smile saying 'Thank you so much for calling'.

Woke up at 2pm today *lol. Bath, ate and Facebook arggghh still can't write on walls, sucks. As I was getting ready to go out today, a pop up Yahoo! Messenger page writes 'sorry, finally ada Internet connection' Arrrgghh it simply says paragraph 1. *forget it, im just mumbling and hey I titled my blog 'Rumblings' haha!

I'm here in Starbucks Ikano, watching peeps pass by and go, they watch me, I watch them and that was it, while my head thinks profoundly of an idea of how to create the most exciting weblog. I'm satisfied with what I have now, but to create for others, to satisfy them drains mind energy. Web mastered for http://adorablemuslimah.blogspot.com and they we're satisfied, don't exactly know this. Now I'm working on http://lovelyaustere.blogspot.com/ and meeting them tomorrow. Did a few examples, but don't know if they want it yet or not. Will update.. *lol

Later on today, meeting with my Bro-in-law for coffee to discuss few things that is cramping my mind, can't sleep last night, need a time-off badly, need a vacation to as far as I can go. Crying this time won't heal, hurts just deeper. Time flies by, heart erupts patiently, the world is so staged and I hate it.

Talk later, choww kittt huhuhu *Alina's words.

No comments:

Post a Comment